Friday, July 27, 2007

Stuff I've been doing

I hinted that I was working on something a while back and so I am ready to unveil my brand new project. It is very new and still needs some tweaking, but you can check out my food column for hubpages at http://hubpages.com/profile/carrien. I will be adding a lot of articles there over the next few months and getting a little more specific about some things than I do here, like Shopping for Strawberries and Storing Strawberries and an Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipe.

Here is a pick of my boy eating breakfast.

pancakes
To find out How to Make Perfect Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes click on the link.

2 comments:

a. borealis said...

I love your Hub Page...it is on my Favorites next to She Laughs and Real Food. Excellent, excellent.

a. borealis said...

Hey -- I wanted to tell you that I love the recipe for whole wheat blueberry pancakes. I tweaked it a bit: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cardamom, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 2 TBSP ground flaxseed -- and I used sweet gooseberries instead of blueberries, which we picked from our own bushes (still quite the novelty). It is delicious -- the perfect fit for our family.

Thanks -- it's great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails