Friday, April 20, 2007

Yay!

I was starting to feel depressed about this losing weight thing because I didn't feel like I was making much progress. Until today when I tried on my jeans, my comfy jeans from before I was pregnant, and I can do them up, and zip, with out even sucking in! They still feel too tight compared to how they used to fit, but two months ago the buttons had a 5 inch gap that I could not close because of the belly in the way. Maybe in another month or two I'll fit into my skinny jeans. I'd guess I'm an 8 now, still a ways to go to get back to 4.

I'm thinking about your questions, Becca gave me a tricky one, I"ll post when I have something.

In the meantime, here is a link to one of my favorite ways to serve vegetables, year round but especially in the summer. Roast them.

1 comment:

Scuzzlewump said...

Congrats, little person! :) One year, I too will fit into my skinny jeans....but mine will be a size 10 or 11, or else I will be a skeleton. Right now I am somewhere around size 16-18, so a looooooong way to go. Enjoy your jeans. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails