Wednesday, October 31, 2007

nablopomo, I need your help..



I keep writing down things I want to post here, and I have tons of pictures in my files of recipes that I want to share, and ideas I had, but I've noticed they aren't actually getting here. Perhaps it's my perfectionism that's keeping me from doing it right away. So, this month I am posting every single day. Or I'm going to try at least and who cares if it's on the right day, or a summer recipe, right?

I'm also going to take this time to repost some things I've had up before, but with more specific categories and directions, so they are more user friendly.

If there is anything you'd like to see, let me know.

So check back often, because I've got a lot of backed up stuff to write about.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails